We have reviewed on How can we play PUBG Game on PC or Laptop.
Complete Review has been written on this article also Guided how to Download on PC or Laptop, please Read Complete Content to understand, it is clearly mentioned How can we play PUBG Game on PC or Laptop.
How can we play PUBG Game on PC or Laptop.
Since the release of PUBG Mobile on iOS and Google Play, a lot of emulators have been popping up on the internet, offering mobile gamers a way to play PUBG Mobile directly on their PC.
But most of these third-party emulators have a lot of problems; like Mouse controls are not fully supported, there are issues with graphics and some unknown issues with hardware requirement.
Tencent recently launched the official emulator for PUBG Mobile, Tencent Gaming Buddy a great gateway to mobile gaming where you can enjoy PUBG Mobile in PC. It fully supports mouse and keyboard controls, just like playing the PC version of PUBG. The good thing with Tencent is that it’s free of cost.
Before setting up the Tencent Gaming Buddy on PC to play PUBG game Lets first understand how to download Tencent, here are some steps how to download Tencent.
The Process of Downloading Tencent and How can we play PUBG Game on PC or Laptop.
- Go to the official website of Tencent Click to download Tencent. The download you get started.
- After that Install the emulator. If you want a custom installation, uncheck it.
Tencent Gaming Buddy Emulator and
After installation of Tencent Gaming Buddy Emulator Now you can for downloading the PUBG through it, if you want to play the PUBG game, the installation process is as follows.
- First of all, you have to download/install Tencent Gaming Buddy Emulator on your computer from the official website.
- After downloading you have to click on the PUBG icon.
- After clicking on the install button, then the emulator will start installing on your computer.
- When Tencent is installed, you have to go with a click start button and it will start downloading it consist of 1.3 GB.
- After that, the file will be downloaded and the game is set up on your computer.
- After this click on the start button and PUBG will start running on your computer.
- To play at PC, you should have Windows 10 in your computer, CPU, memory, at least storage should be free up to 1GB and 3GB RAM, dual-core processor.
When you enter the Game You will find nothing on the ground so if you want to play a PUBG ame on the computer then you have to read the following steps carefully.
- You don’t have any weapons when you start the game. You don’t have any weapons and you are landed on ground with the help of a parachute from an airplane, if you want to win the match on PUBG you have to Fight-Kill 100 enemies, then kill all the enemies in the end of the Battle match. Who will play till the end of the game and kill all the enemies is will be the winner.
- Many houses containers can be seen on the island, from which we have to collect weapons and everything you need, if you kill enemy you can loot the enemy, you can take all his weapons stuff, here you see a green signal there.
- When you land on Oi Land, the circle is the largest which you can see by clicking on the right side of the map, after that this circle keeps getting smaller after a while in this circle you have to stay alive.
- To play this game, this game can be played alone with 2 people and also with four people.
- As the circle gets smaller the more fun it is to play this game.
You should always keep in mind that when you play PUBG Mobile in the emulator, you are matched with other players who also play on the emulator. So, you have play-well to win the match.
There is also an Ultra HD resolution setting that supports 2K resolution which makes your graphics more vivid. Of course, it didn’t match the graphics of the PC version, but textures and 3D objects have been improved. For Ultra HD 2 to work, it needs a graphics card higher than at least a GTX 1060. You can also maximize these settings via the Options tab in the emulator.
When installed, the emulator consumes around 100MB in size and is available only in Windows.
Here are some of the shortcut key given to PUBG Player to play on PC.
- WASD/ Directional: Move
- Left Click to Fire, melee or punch click left on Mouse.
- Right Click for ADS
- Click Alt for Free Look without losing your aim
- Click Shift for Sprint
- Mouse Lock: Auto Run
- Press Spacebar to Jump, vault, swim
- Press C for Crouch
- Press Z to Prone
- F1: Quickly displays controls
- F: Interact
For Heal Items,
- 0 for Energy Drink, 7 for Medkit, 8 for First Aid, 9 for Bandage
- For throwing Smoke, Molotivs, Frags press 4, 5, 6
If you want to change setting you can change it by clicking the small keyboard button shown at the top-right of the emulation on the screen. Now find the key in the page, double click its little bubble and replace the key by clicking the button you want. When it’s done Save the arrangement.
Match in PUBG mobile emulator is full of bots?
It depends on the answer you chose when the game asked you how familiar you are. It has three options; Rookie, experienced and pro. If you don’t want to play with bots, you have to choose Pro option.
Some errors can be found.
Failed to initialize rendering engine. Update your graphics driver with Driver Genius.
FIXED: Install third party driver genius, just restart your computer and it will work.
PUBG can be play on Laptop or in PC with the help of third-party emulators. without emulators it is not possible to play on Laptop or in PC.
Hope you enjoyed reading this articles, may be you have understood the complete process of How can we play PUBG Game on PC or Laptop. If you have any Question related to PUBG please write us on comment section.